Thursday, October 14, 2010

I've Decided What I Want to be When I Grow Up!

I want to be: witty, generous, fun, low-maintenance, a risk-taker, a traveller, a grandma, someone people come to for help and advice, better at doing crossword puzzles, a vegan, considerate, open-minded, a life-long learner, someone who stays in touch with new things (even Lady Gaga), young-minded, easy-going, principled, polite,  kind, accepting, someone who stays in touch with old friends, a drummer, an author, a photographer, an organ donor (that one is for way in the future),  a non-acquirer(?) of new stuff, someone who doesn't hold grudges and did I already say grandma?

2 comments:

Annette Tait said...

Suzanne I love all of your aspirations!! that is such a good list!
how are your pigeons doing?
best wishes,
Annette

Suzanne@threepeats said...

My two (and their extended family) come by every morning for sunflower seeds!