Friday, February 26, 2010

What do Grown-Ups Do On Snow Days? Pt II

What do grown-ups do on snow days? They act like kids of course...or puppies! Ms. Molly and I went out for our usual morning walk at 5:15 today and found 10" of new snow. But even at that early hour we weren't the first human/animal pair that had been "out and about" in the city that never sleeps. We found tracks made by our fellow 2 and 4-legged New Yorkers and followed them.

We may be a bit old to "gambol"... Ms. Molly is 13 and I'm a lot older than that, but she was still so excited she wouldn't stand still for a good picture. Me too! I can't bring myself to do one thing that she always does when it snows though...eat it! And I did do that when I was a kid.



1 comment:

Annette Tait said...

My, my Suzanne - how very pretty Ms Molly is!!!
I bet that was a very special time - I love being out when no0one else is around, especially very early, and the snow looks so magical!
(It still tastes nice :)